thought this photo was kinda pretty so i drew stars on it to make it prettier
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Can I just get a hell yeah for the fact that Grease literally took the femininity associated with the colour pink and destroyed it with Rizzo. Is Riz a Pink Lady, with the silk jacket and everything? Yes. Does she wear lipstick like a fierce bitch? Yes. Does she have that “I don’t give a fuck” attitude that strikes fear into the hearts of men as they know they wouldn’t be able to handle how badass she is? Hell yes. Does she still get emotional and show that it’s okay to feel upset at things in life? You betcha!
Riz wears pink and heels and is 100% not afraid to whoop your ass in a bitch match. Girly girl my ass. She’s tougher than the T-Birds and she is damn proud.
This is a picture I took of my friends in a vacant parking lot last year. We spent part of the night there near the sea, talking and laughing without thinking about the future, looking at the lights of the city in front of us. I miss them so much.